Established by experienced consultants with a profound knowledge of the automotive industry and industrial operations in general, this Practice Group has become a very strong business sector of our group.
Amrop’s Automotive and Industrial Practice is configured to anticipate and respond to the talent needs of globalizing organizations in the following sub-sectors:
- Automotive OEM (Manufacturers)
- OES (1st and 2nd tier suppliers, specialists)
- Distribution (importers, wholesale, retail, OEM and independent)
- Services (consulting, engineering, IT, marketing etc).
Industrial basic materials (steel and aluminum, plastics) to agricultural machines, machine tools, packaging, plant and engineering, aerospace, marine and power generation and beyond.
Based on over 30 years’ experience, Amrop’s Automotive and Industrial Practice offers dedicated expertise in executive search, leadership assessment and board consulting to secure Leaders For What’s Next – the professionals who will enable ambitious players to plan, initiate and execute with agility, efficiency and sustainability.
We combine industrial insight with local know-how, connecting local or regional variances to a global framework within the largest global partnership of our kind.
All Amrop Member Firms are led by entrepreneurs and shareholders, people who are deeply committed to long-term client relationships based in trusted advisorship.
Relentlessly context driven, our understanding of the specific needs and goals of each client enables us to identify and attract high-performing leaders:
- General management (non-executive and C-level executives).
- Corporate functions: finance, HR, IT, legal, environment, safety and health, and CSR.
- Operations and business development, supply chain and quality, R&D and design, marketing and sales, services and components.
- Lean Management/Toyota Production System at senior and shop floor management level.
Many positions need to be filled at corporate or regional management level. Amrop is exceptionally well placed to enable international expansion from EMEA to Asia, CEE, LATAM, and North America, boasting one of the most tightly-knit office networks in these regions.